My Carbon Mod

Si Vxr

been talking to a mate of mine who managed to get some cardon like vinyl car wrap it even has a texture that feels like carbon fibre if you know what i mean any way after lots of talking we decided on what to do to give it a different but classy look so here it is part 1 of my Carbon Mods

grill1.jpg

grill2.jpg

grill4.jpg

grill5.jpg

let me know what you think he may do more we are working on part 2 now which i think a few people will be wanting

Great job mate

Looks great... I'd pay to get results like that....

Would really suit my black vrs I reckon....

How can I buy this vinyl you speak of?;)

Probably this stuff

http://www.carbonfibergear.com/direct/3m-di-noc-carbon-fiber-vinyl (link picked at random off google, DYOR)

Its been mentioned on here a few times now.

just finishing off mine but he said once hes done he will work out a price for both items doing and it wont be silly money. tell you what though im glad i didnt try doing this you realy need to know what your doing one min its like cling flim the next its near solid one slip up and jobs buggard lol