If you were to fit Eyebrows...

Rincey

How would you bond them to the plastic lights on the Octy?

Not 100% I will do this yet, but my car is black and have seen another with them on and really like the way it looked.

Despite some peeps disliking them, I am just after a good way to stick them on - any suggestions?

Ta,

Andy :)

How would you bond them to the plastic lights on the Octy?

Not 100% I will do this yet, but my car is black and have seen another with them on and really like the way it looked.

Despite some peeps disliking them, I am just after a good way to stick them on - any suggestions?

Ta,

Andy :)

Not sure on the exact fitment of them to the Octy Head Lamp but when I had some on my Bora I just double sided taped them on, incase I didn't like them, never lost them and it was the same tape I use for my 'Detailing' number plates.......... :thumbup:

I have actually tried playing around with tape but find it a little awkward to get it seated properly. But was the tape you used the thin stuff or thicker?

Thin stuff made by 3M and marketed as double sided number plate tape IIRC......... :(