FABIA REAR WASH PIPEWORK LEAKING

Broadbean

Dear All,

I have had my VRS in the garage several times over the last few weeks due to the rear wash not working. The connection at the front bulkhead in the Engin bay had blown off due to a blockage or so we thought. We removed the tailgate cover to get acces to the pipework and blow it through with an air gun. This proved unsuccessful, as only a dribble came out at the other end. After abit of head scratching and further investigation we noticed the nearside rear passenger carpet is wet. It now looks like the pipe has disconnected due to ice or debris within the channeling on the near side. Does anyone know where the pipe connector is on this side (if there is one) and is it easily accessible? I do not want to strip all panels as clips do break easily. Any suggestions or help would be grateful

Cheers

Andy

this happened to mine mate, open passenger rear door and remove plastic trim using a fltablade screwdriver and u can see the pipe, just reconnect it and cable tie it so it dont come off try ur wiper if works all ok out back together :thumbup:

Trim by the rear passenger side seat should come off without any trouble/breakages. I'd be careful about cable tying, as some of the other places it breaks are a bit of a pain to keep getting to. Best to just use a 50/50 screenwash mix, and only use it after its had change to warm up :thumbup:

Managed to avoid any pop offs so far this winter