Quarter Mile times

9.4seconds 147 MPH but NOT in the VRS :rofl:

Westfield with 2.0l Pinto engine by any chance Mr MoggyTech???

The fastest recorded time for the I have for The Shifty Fabia is 14.3secs@96mph but I know it has run sub 14 secs.

The fastest recorded time for the I have for The Shifty Fabia is 14.3secs@96mph but I know it has run sub 14 secs.

I hope it's a motorbike being that fast! :D

I have only managed a 14.4 at GTI Inters (Not a proper dragstrip so grip an issue off the line... :thumbdown: ) but am aiming for low 13s this year with the new power.

How the hell did you know that! :o It was a John Barret crate motor specially built for a mate. That car left your fillings behind when you launched off the line. Two huge NOX bottles as well. Red button on steering wheel was labeled "No Fear" :rofl:

Just wondering what your quarter mile times are and what you've got done to your cars??

I managed a 15.7 at 88mph which i thought was a pretty decent time seeing as it was a type r that i beat!! :yes:

Is that with a remap? Id imagine a well driven standard PD130 to get those sorts of times, but yout terminal speeds are a tad high if thats the case?

With 170bhp, I managed a 14.73 @ 93mph

PB is 13.533 since at GTi Inters (the track devon says there was no grip :D )

ah right so no wind drag, weight (seats and stuff) this is proving to be interesting already!!

im not the one who programs the rolling road to simulate the 1/4 but i do know the weight of the car was put in to the computer other wise how could they call it a simulated 1/4 mile from the times the std astra vxrs where running it sounds about right comparing it to times i witnessed at santa pod and then on the simulated 1/4 mile for them :yes:

im not the one who programs the rolling road to simulate the 1/4 but i do know the weight of the car was put in to the computer other wise how could they call it a simulated 1/4 mile from the times the std astra vxrs where running it sounds about right comparing it to times i witnessed at santa pod and then on the simulated 1/4 mile for them :yes:

Please let me know when you go down to Santa Pod so I can watch :D

Yeah it remapped, couldn't put all the power down cos it was greasy and clutch is in desperate nedd of replacing, plus i didnt really want to break anythin as i live 300miles away from crail!! lol

Weight factors may be takin into account but at the end of the day its still goin to be "simulated" i.e. not real and the best case scenario.