Exhaust pressure sensor

I have an error code on my car indicating an exhaust pressure sensor fault.

Doing a search it turns out that there have been other cases of sensor failure and pipe 'blockages'. Unfortunately I can't find find any information as to where this sensor is located.

Can anyone point me in the direction of where it is located? I'd like to check it myself before heading to the dealers.

Thanks in advance........

Has it had the 26e6 (think thats what it was) upgrade done at the dealers. It involved an o2 pressure sensor upgrade and a different fuel map. It was done as a campaign so it will be free of charge.

I have no idea weather or not my car has had that upgrade. Is there any way to check?

Found this on the forum -

"26E6 - June/July 2008 - Octavia vRS TDI PD170 engines - Full ECU remap and fitting of modified/upgraded Exhaust Gas Pressure Sensor; to resolve DPF regeneration issues"

This sounds like exactly what I need as the DPF light has been on a few times and the car is frequently trying to regen. Looks like a trip to the dealers for me.

One last thing..... I'm covered under Skoda aproved used warranty. Am I covered for this and can I take the car to any Skoda dealer for the work?

Cheers.

Edited by paul380