WANTED - Octavia vRS Mk I mats

they look quite good, but unless someone can vouch for them ill steer clear. and if u had a full set for sale id be interested, but its the fronts i need. thanks for your feedback though.

Edited by nick_vrs

Dealer only for genuine ones.

I have just bought a new drivers mat £23 ish as they wear after a few years.Full set is around £100

yes i expected as much, the front drivers is the one i need. what dealers did you get yours from?

nice job mate, did you have to cut the holes out in the front matts as well ? only the ones ive seen on ebay look like the fronts already have the holes cut out, but the rears dont?

nice job mate, did you have to cut the holes out in the front matts as well ? only the ones ive seen on ebay look like the fronts already have the holes cut out, but the rears dont?

I had to cut all of mine. Drop them a message they respond fast and will answer your questions. As said you can specify the colour of mat and trim. If i had them again off him i would order black mats with white trim

Dave

I had to cut all of mine. Drop them a message they respond fast and will answer your questions. As said you can specify the colour of mat and trim. If i had them again off him i would order black mats with white trim

Dave

i'll have to give them a try then, it seems like robbery paying £25 for one drivers side matt when you can have a full set for a little over £30.

cheers dave, much appreciated :thumbup: