Sleeping in an Octavia estate?

Probably a question for those into camping and the likes, has anyone here with an Octavia estate slept in it, ie. with the back seats down and in a sleeping bag stretching into the boot? No dodgy motives with this question, honest, just been past quite a few caravan sites over Easter and seen quite a few estates with campers and caravans and wondered if there was actually space in the car itself to be a comfortable emergency alternative to a tent? The only very old topic I can find in search mentions you need the variable boot floor unless you want to end up with a bad back.

Last year me and the wife slept in our Seat Altea XL as the tent started to leak and this included the double blow up bed etc and was very comfatable but make sure you leave the windows open a little as the condensation produced doesn't have leave residue on the windows.

Im almost certain you would be comfy in there all 'Four' of You... :p

Had a week in newquay like that, recommend chucking an airbed or a couple of duvets in there rather than just a sleeping bag though, much better than a tent, crack a window open an inch and your sorted. oh and you'll obviously be wanting the level boot floor kit

Just dont do what i did with my focus estate the year before, keys, pressed the boot open button, got out, closed the boot, left the keys inside. Car locked with both keys inside. Fortunatly i managed to fish them out through the crack id left open in the window with a tent pole

it works ok, but you might want to plan how to block out the light from the windows. I've only done one night after I missed a ferry back from France. Can't say it was as good a night's sleep as I normally get in a tent.