Felicia 'Magic' Paint code

Hi,

I have a 1999 Felicia 1.3mpi 'Magic' hatchback and want to buy touch up paint but I am having trouble finding the paint code. I have looked under the boot carpet and there is a sticker but next to the space for paint code there is no code. The sticker in the boot refers to a 1.3 lx (guessing as this is a special edition the model it is based on is probably a lx) and this may be the reason for the absence of the paint code. I have also looked at the front in the engine bay but no other stickers can be found.

The car is a dark blue/grey metallic and I am pretty sure it is the only colour the Magic was made in. I would be most grateful if someone could point me in the right direction. I have some nasty stone chips and an ugly key scratch which are begging for some attention, once I have the paint code I will set asode sme time and try to improve the car's looks.

Cheers, Andy

Unfortunally i work for halfords lol if you pop in your local store they will have 3 big catalogs at the parts desk of paint codes for all cars if you have a look under the skoda pages you should find yours.

Unfortunally i work for halfords lol if you pop in your local store they will have 3 big catalogs at the parts desk of paint codes for all cars if you have a look under the skoda pages you should find yours.

Thanks, will pop down to your local outlet and check it out. If you can take the trouble to reply and help me out then I will prop your company up by a couple of quid. Seems only fair.

Cheers, Andy

• 1 year later...