Attempted the BIG MOUTH bumper

Looks awesome bud and would deffo do it to mine if I had the FMIC :thumbup:

im close to doing mine ready for the FMIC.

Crash bar question....some people have driled holes is this...... is this recomended?

im close to doing mine ready for the FMIC.

Crash bar question....some people have driled holes is this...... is this recomended?

well its your choice entirely!!

i lost 7bhp when running 195bhp due to 'heat soak' on my second run on a rolling road!

you will decrease your crashbars strength but increase the air flow and you chances of dying :) live on the edge i say

well its your choice entirely!!

i lost 7bhp when running 195bhp due to 'heat soak' on my second run on a rolling road!

you will decrease your crashbars strength but increase the air flow and you chances of dying :) live on the edge i say

7bhp **** that sideways with a hamster, im not risking any power over my health......

Has anyone looked at fixing the Std plate to where ppl are putting the skick on ones?

She's buying me a telly of my own for the new house so I don't have to interrupt her steady diet of

strictly come, x factor, property programmes and anything at all vampire related... :yawn:

Are we seeing the same lady? haha ;)

Anything at all vampire related.. hehe! That's the clincher!