DRL and cornering lights activation

Trying to activate DRL / cornering lights on a new FL octavia.

I've got VCDS but don't know the correct proceedure, can anyone give me a step by step guide?

Cheers

figured it out!!!

Wow, that took less than 1 hour!

I am getting VCDS next week, so I'll see if I can match that to get mine going.

John.

what's the coding and procedure. My vRS is in a bodyshop and they will do it for me if i tell them the codes etc.

Thanks

I'm sure others will confirm, but I think most of it is ready as templates/tick boxes in new VCDS:

dlrlc.jpg

Don't use the codes from the pic, since these are just randomly grabbed from the net, but it's to illustrate general idea - DLR in scandinavian mode is your typical "Volvo" in action - front and back switch on after turning ignition, in US mode switches on only front lamps and they switch off when hand brake is up, option of using foglights as DLR is in different label, and brightness of them can be tweaked (carefully, since binary values are used).

Edited by v0n

Thanks thanks thanks

will get this off to them

Piccie has reminded me that I need to ask for Coming Home as well as Cornering Fogs.

Cheers

ooh, where did you get the piccies from, i'd like to peruse some more pages from the setup.