Retrofit Columbus and FL Octavia

I have finally managed to fit the Columbus unit bought last year, after sending it to Martin in Poland to get the DVD player fixed. It now seems to work, apart from the MFSW controls and the climatronic display, though the parking sensor display is OK! Presumably I need a VCDS tweak or two?

I'm happy to travel anywhere in the Herts/Beds/Bucks/N.London area if anyone is able to help. PM please.

Disappointing not to get any offers of help but upgraded to F/W 2724 over the weekend and lo! Secret menu now accessible, ROPS and Climatronic display now working and MFSW working for volume control but not station change - but not bad. Now for V6 maps and camera poi - any suggestions?

I wouldn't bother with the cameras you can get better & more accurate alerts with a standard everyday TomTom or Garmin; From what I've see here you don't get any audible alerts from a Columbus system in regard to Speed Cameras.