Oscarli custom map

I'm glad it all worked out for you in the end.

Jas, what happend to the (old wheels) you had on your black one? Think they were from a golf? It's the picture on the right in your sig! (What are they?)

Erm there aftermarket, i think theyre called ace 100's they were originally chrome but then repainted silver :)

Got it remapped :) richard washbrook did it via email!! He had a look at the old map was a copy and paste job of the old 210bhp map!! Not all of it wa copied just the bits they could, boost was at 1.8bar but no other parameters had been changed, torque was untouched from standard :o

now its has a 220/230 bhp map with just over 300 lb/ft torque with egr delete, i custom chose bhp and horsepower :) no just have to whack it on the dyno

How does it drive?! B)

How does it drive?! B)

Spools up miles quicker, around 1,500 rpm you get a slight inclination the turbo's actually working, previously it was a real pain to drive at low revs, you had nothing until over 2k then it snapped your neck off!

Now its a gem to drive, not much lag, map is miles more progressive over the entire range, holds the power a lot longer, by another 500 revs i recon, and now i actually have a rev limiter of around 5k rpm!

Hard to tell the power increase but i shall have to rr it again, possibly hard to tell the increase as the old map was so violent when it kicked in and this one is more progressive :)

the existing map according to richard washbrook was a shambles, a copy and paste job of the old star car, or what they could copy, boost was set to 1.8 bar but no other parameters changed, torque was standard!! :o

now it actually smokes less!

will post rr when i get it done :)