Wheel woble after 70 mph

This may seem like a proper idiots question but when my car goes over 70 the whole car shakes it's face off lol. I think It may be the wheel balance but I put the original vrs alloys back on about a month a go. If some one could shed some light on it for me because it's starting to get on my tits lol cheers all x

Check your tyre pressures and wheel balance first. When the garage check the balance they should be able to see if any of the tyres have gone egg shaped, or if the wheels are buckled.

You should be able to tell if the wobble is coming form the front or the back, so it could be worth swapping front to back to see if that makes any difference.

Just because one (or more) wheels from one set of wheels have gone out of balance doesn't mean that one or more from your other set have't done the same.

Mine did it when I first got it... But over 80mph (off road ;) )

Got them properly balanced at Elite tyres at Rainham.

Now when I'm "off road" no wobble at any speed... :no:

Cheapest thing to do first as said above, is check your tyre pressures.

If thats okay Go for balancing next I reckon.