Add to Cruise Control and Trip Computer in Skoda Fabia II?

Birkan

Folks, I'm having a Fabia 1.2 12v htp.

I want to add cruise control and trip computer.

Do Fabia II's ECU, supporting trip computer and cruise control?

so,,..

new signal arm and the wiper arm just enough to get it?

Thank you in advance for your reply..

• 3 weeks later...

Do Fabia II's ECU, supporting trip computer and cruise control?

There is no straight forward answer to this, but if you got an Auto-Scan from the vehicle in question we might be able to tell for sure.

There is no straight forward answer to this, but if you got an Auto-Scan from the vehicle in question we might be able to tell for sure.

How can you see this than?

I've got Vag-com, and i olso want to add CC

Mind posting that scan? It's really a lot easier to do this for you than going through the process of explaining how. One of the reasons behind that is that you most likely do not have access to the necessary data (like parts catalog) to check into this.

Mind posting that scan? It's really a lot easier to do this for you than going through the process of explaining how. One of the reasons behind that is that you most likely do not have access to the necessary data (like parts catalog) to check into this.

i've send you a massage

Officially there is no CCS available for your car, the reasons that have been stated in the past are that the engine does not have enough power to leave enough room for the CCS to operate. So for example the CCS shuts off when climbing up hills.

We have seen that been proven wrong in the past by people just retrofitting CCS anyway but I have not seen such an attempt with an engine similar to your. If you are willing to try it anyway, I'll be happy to assist.