Yeti 1.2 Tsi Real Life MPG

nick hall

Yeti 1.2 Tsi Real Life MPG  

1. 1. What are you getting?

• 43mpg

Hi all,

Love my 1.2 Elegance with sunroof in Muscavado - its the first new car(and my last) that I have bought - the nearly 4 month wait nearly killed me!. Decided to treat myself and I feel treated. My main concern after having a Passat 130bhp and then a Seat Altea with the 140bhp diesel was performance and economy. The 1.2 Tsi is amazing flexible bearing in mind is has quite a bulky car to shift and whilst its not rapid I am more than happy that if I put my foot downd and keep the revs up it will move quite quickly and sounds so quiet - wisper quiet when compared to the diesels i had. So MPG. Having just done over 1000 miles I am very impressed. On a long run from Scarborough to Southampton I got 50 MPG over the Wolds and using cruise at around 70MPH indicated gor 46.5 on the car, which when refilled was actually 45.8mpg - most impressive over 280 miles (better than my rattly Seat). However, If you give it some beans then it drops off quite quickly, but hey gotta have some fun. My overall on the car computer is just under 43, with a fair amount of town driving. Am impressed. Incidently had a tow bar fitted all in for £275, way cheaper than the dealer. Was in Aldi car park and two Yetis got together! same colour, right next to each other -bit like buses!

Hi ! Don't think the poll software is working. I need an opportunity to enter something like 49, not just the 43 shown. ...or have I missed how to work it??