Octavia MK1 Lowering springs

vRShafz

HI chaps, up for sale are my lowering springs which i took off my Octavia VRS

They have printed on them "koni 040"on the rear springs and "koni 006" for the fronts"

The previous owner must have put them on, so im sure not if they were designed for the Octavia or Octavia VRS therefore i am selling them s non VRS springs. Should lower 30mm or so. Spring height is 30cm (both front and rears)

Koni as you know is a decent brand. The ride was nice and comfy...no problems at all

£40 posted

b39c4d95.jpg

984f2d23.jpg

52fb1993.jpg

Edited by vRShafz

had to say looks like mines lol.. erm mail me your paypal i will take a chance lol.

dont want you to be lumbered with them pal...i can measure the spring height...if someone knows the standard octy spring height, we can compare...the answer would be obvious

if you still want them then i cant stop you lol.....just dont want you to buy something that wouldnt be of no use to you/waste of time :)

• 1 month later...