Retro/Carbon/Coloured/Custom Replacement Badges - Part 2

PastyBoy

Hey - Is it too late to order some of these? :)

I would be intrested in

2x 80mm - Retro (black and white) as per first post on thread.

and 1x 55mm - vRS Motorsport (Steering Wheel)

If you could PM on details of a revised price and payment info.

Can pay instantly if you let me know what and where :p

Thanks in advanced.

Edited by Barkballz

Thanks Jake

Glad my work is appreciated :)

The GB order has been sent off today so hopefully everything should be with you all early next week (maybe possibly although it could be later! :D)

I'll keep the thread updated once the badges hit me and i get them posted

:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry All

Been meaning to drop an update on here - I've spoken to my man in the print shed and he's had a busy week dealing with proper actual customers so hasn't been able to do as many of our badges as he expected :(

However i have begged and pleaded and he has promised weekend of work for me to get them finished.

Hopefully this'll equate to delivery to you guys next week although unfortunately as it's all trade on favours i'm loathe to put oo much pressue on him.

I assure you it is all in hand though but sorry again for the delay

Ok call me indecisive if you like!....

Any chance I can ammend my order - rather than 2x retro black on silver, can it be 1x black on silver & 1x silver on black?

It really is no big deal, but if it's not a problem then great. Ty ;)

For the Group Buy? - yes

to get badges? - no

I can still get them made up for you they jsut won;t be at the reduced rate of the GB :thumbup:

Cool, what would the cost be for two boot/bonnet retro black/silver badges?

Ok call me indecisive if you like!....

Any chance I can ammend my order - rather than 2x retro black on silver, can it be 1x black on silver & 1x silver on black?

It really is no big deal, but if it's not a problem then great. Ty ;)

Sorry missed thi spost last time i scanned through the thread

the 2 the same have now been ordered but I may be able to get them changed (or offload 1 elsewhere)

I'll see what I can do

Cool, what would the cost be for two boot/bonnet retro black/silver badges?

Looking at £9 each

How about rik_T gets one of my silver on black, he orders another silver on black and a black on silver. I will send him the difference from what I paid for mine and the £9 he has to pay for one of his?

How about rik_T gets one of my silver on black, he orders another silver on black and a black on silver. I will send him the difference from what I paid for mine and the £9 he has to pay for one of his?

yup seems to make sense

I can get the extras in and swap them before i post so you guys only get what you are after and you can indeed sort the monetary difference between you

Rik drop me a PM about payment if you still want some.

Just a quick update for everyone else.

I have spoken to my printer and due to the sheer volume and variety of designs (he normally just calls up the retro badge and says print 6 copies! :)) it has taken longer than expected. He has also had a printer break down on him which obviously hasn't helped.

Current schedule has them all being finished and posted this weekend so hopefully should be with you all next week!

Fingers Crossed!! :thumbup:

yup seems to make sense

I can get the extras in and swap them before i post so you guys only get what you are after and you can indeed sort the monetary difference between you

Rik drop me a PM about payment if you still want some.

Just a quick update for everyone else.

I have spoken to my printer and due to the sheer volume and variety of designs (he normally just calls up the retro badge and says print 6 copies! :)) it has taken longer than expected. He has also had a printer break down on him which obviously hasn't helped.

Current schedule has them all being finished and posted this weekend so hopefully should be with you all next week!

Fingers Crossed!! :thumbup:

#

thanks for the update :rofl:

Today i had this little lot arrive with me! B)

Now the work begins making sure everyone gets the right stuff :)

They should all be with you all by close of play this week :thumbup:

OK so my lunch hour (plus a bit more) of sorting and all will be posting today

The order was was 99% correct (with me ending up with half a dozen extra retro silver on black badges) but unfortunately missing a couple 55mm Skoda Motorsport badges.

saint1d and Wilsonian are the unlucky ones but the other parts of your orders have been posted (saint1 - retro in black on silver and silver on black) (wilsonian 4 out of the 5 requested Skoda Motosport ones)

I have requested the others be done ASAP and i'll get them forwarded as soon as they hit me! :thumbup:

Keep an eye out for the postie people!! B)