Armrest

Hi all, I quite fancy a central armrest for my Octavia 1. I was just wondering if anyone has already got one? reccomendations?

I dont want some cheap looking thing stuck in there and I would like it to match the interior (Vrs)

Many thanks.

Best bet is to get a proper one from an octy... Elegance, 4x4 and the L&K have them.

The one from a mk4 golf will fit, but needs a new plastic trim to get to look nice. L&K will be leather, the elegance will be fabric, not sure the 4x4 (I think they came with them).

They are quite rare, so good luck on your hunt.... try the local scrap yards. iirc someone bought one and decided that did not like it, but that was 6+months ago, so I suspect it will have been sold on by now. There are some for sale of ebay, but they are more of a generic item rather than Octy specific.

I've got a leather one from a mk4 golf fitted, the alloy foot needs modding to fit and you need the octavia covers. I would advise getting the octavia specific one. Saves a lot of hassle.

An alternative is Ebay. Stick in 'univeral armrest' as a search there's loads if you're not bothered about a skoda one. Have a mate who has one of these in an Astra and was quite impressed.

I have had both leather and fabric topped armrests in my MKI vRS but I prefer the fabric topped one as it dosnt get so hot on the naked arm in the summer months.

Sorry to hijack the thread, At my local scrappys i've seen a passat with a decent armrest and also a mk4 golf with just the foot of the armrest left,. Can they be put together? Armrest it's self looks the same. Just thinking if i could get it cheap enough and buy the plastic cover from skoda (Anyone know how much they cost??) Might be worth the effort, complete mk4 armrests are fetching silly money on ebay and none of my local scrappys have any octys