Complete 312mm brake setup - NOW SOLD

Wardy

The usual setup -calipers, carriers, discs and pads. Calipers painted green but could probably do with a fresh coat of paint.

Discs are Skoda OEM, as are pads. Used but with a fair bit of life left.

Will get some pictures up later, but I'm sure you all know what the setup looks like :thumbup:

£150

Collection/meet-up strongly preferred, due to the total weight of the setup (28Kg). But I would look at courier options if desired. I'll need to find a very sturdy box if that's the case!

Cheers,

Steve

Edited by Wardy

OK Rob, noted. Yes will get those for you later.

Gaz - it's actually a 288mm setup as standard on the vRS. And yes, this is the popular and recommended straight swap for those :thumbup:

Cheers,

Steve

• 5 weeks later...

Update to those who are interested:

These might still be available. I'm waiting until the end of today for the potential buyer at the front of the queue to get in touch. If not then they're for sale to the next interested party.

Thanks,

Steve

PM replied to Beancounter :thumbup:

Jon - pickup gets priority over sending them, due to the weight and packaging required. So if you want to come across for them just drop me a PM and we'll sort out a date/time - basically any evening this week is fine :yes:

Cheers,

Steve

PM replied to Beancounter :thumbup:

Jon - pickup gets priority over sending them, due to the weight and packaging required. So if you want to come across for them just drop me a PM and we'll sort out a date/time - basically any evening this week is fine :yes:

Cheers,

Steve

Money sent via paypal mate....

Will pickup today between 7-7:30 if thats ok mate...

PM SENT