2010 Fabia Vrs Protection Detail

Jason@Willis

Hi All Posted this on detailing world last night thought you guys might like a peak,

Link Below,

Cheers Jason.

Hi All hope your well,

Took delivery of our 2010 Skoda Fabia Vrs on Thursday Done nothing other than wash it 2 BM Untill today I had a chance to give her its first detail,

Washed & Clayed (no contaminets or correction needed) So straight on with Megs step 1 paint cleaner follwed by 2 polish, then on with the wax 2 coats of dodo juice Rain Forest,

Windows were treated to rain-ex Tyres dressed with autoglym instant tyre dress, Wheels sealed with poorboys wheel sealent, Exhaust was cleaned & polished useing Auto-sol, Tomorrow I will scotch Gaurd the interior using Autoglym Products I have in work.

Sorry for the quality of the pics (taken with i phone)

Must say it really is a blast to drive,

Thanks for looking comments always welcome

Regards,

Jason

Link for DW ... http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=179399

post-47198-12807774440846_thumb.jpg

nice colour but there's still quite a big gap between wheel arch and the tyre. How much lower is it than a standard fabia?

I would put side protection strips on (colour coded) which I think might make it look less high sided.

Nice too see an new Fabia vRS both on DW and this forum, I like it and can see plenty of similarities with the VW Polo, just not sure on the colour............. :S

nice colour but there's still quite a big gap between wheel arch and the tyre. How much lower is it than a standard fabia?

I would put side protection strips on (colour coded) which I think might make it look less high sided.

Cheers Bud Plenty of comments on the colour, Defo need more low but I'll leave that to all the modders, I've toyed with the idea of side mouldings, I'll get some from parts dpartment & see how they look, Pics to follow,

Cheers Jason.

Nice too see an new Fabia vRS both on DW and this forum, I like it and can see plenty of similarities with the VW Polo, just not sure on the colour............. :S

Cheers Si, all this is your fault having read your detailing post on here & DW I'm still learning new tips & tricks But I'm so loving it! The colour grows on you hehe ;0)

Cheers Jason.

Cheers Si, all this is your fault having read your detailing post on here & DW I'm still learning new tips & tricks But I'm so loving it! The colour grows on you hehe ;0)

Cheers Jason.

Whoops sorry mate, nice work though and it's nice to see a new Fabia vRS to be honest............. :thumbup:

Cheers Bud Plenty of comments on the colour, Defo need more low but I'll leave that to all the modders, I've toyed with the idea of side mouldings, I'll get some from parts dpartment & see how they look, Pics to follow,

Cheers Jason.

i think it's lowered by 20mm only.

i have meg's 3 step products. Can i ask when i want to make my car shine again do i need to repeat the 3 step process, or do I need to buy some product to remove the wax before i apply polish again, and then wax on top of that?

Edited by fabia55