VWAction 4-5th Sept

missp

Anyone else going? We are only going for the sunday, and Lissy may or may not be coming might have to just bring the Boca depending on if I am capable of driving at the time.

We have about 3 spaces left if anyone wishes to display... PM me

• 3 weeks later...

Still got the spaces for displaying at VW Action, if you happen to come along the display plot is booked under our local club name Pole Position, am guessing same as for Spring Fest let them know when you arrive and they'll direct you, brownie points if anyone can bring an Audi along as we have Seat, Skoda and VW represented but no Audis to complete the set!

yay i'm off, going down in my mates 69 Camper. should be fun B)

Some lovely campers there today! TBH - I preferr all the aircooled stuff though anyway so am really glad we did Action not Edition as we've already seen a lot of the watercooled stuff multiple times this year a lot today was first time we've seen the cars

hi missp where is this vw show on sunday

Was Santapod in Northampton

Some lovely campers there today! TBH - I preferr all the aircooled stuff though anyway so am really glad we did Action not Edition as we've already seen a lot of the watercooled stuff multiple times this year a lot today was first time we've seen the cars

Was Santapod in Northampton

those campers were crazy last night running sub 14's

and the jet dragster was cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqhgAKttl5k

Edited by BOYCARP