Skoda Fabia 2002 02 1.9tdi 5dr hatch

Octavia_VRS

Hi I'm looking to sell my skoda it has done 106,660 miles well looked after by myself. Polished with a DA polisher, can either leave in Sony cd player or put in STD which is just casstte/radio I'm on the train at the moment so ill post pictures later. I'm selling it as on the 17th august I'm picking up a new car and the garage only said for this with the above miles will take £1100 which i think Is too low personally.

Has skoda service history from previous owners and local garages, I have done oil changes every 10k and taken it to a garage who is local independent to me.

MOT up September 3rd tax till February 2011

Model is comfort trim but it doesn't have air con. Steel wheels. Electric front windows and heated mirrors. PAS, usual stuff that is STD on skoda fabia comfort model.

I'm looking for the region of £1800 for a quick sale as im picking up a new car on august 17th

I live in west midlands,bromsgrove.

It does have k&n air filter in STD air housing,pd160 air intake pipe and h7 xenon 6000k transformer kit. I can leave this on or take it off. Upto you.

PM me and I'll give you my contact details.

Regards Ryan

service in february 2010 had brakes discs and pads changed on front and rear, fuel filter, oil and oil filter changed and brake fluid

had cambelt changed at 77,500 with rollers and tensiors and water pump replaced with metal impelor version

mot due 3rd of september 2010 and tax up end of february 2011 - i would be willing to put a further 12months MOT on this if i had a buyer as im confident this would pass with no problems. Also i will do a oil and filter change as the service in february was 97,000 miles and as its nearly at 107,000 i would do this for you to.

this car for my old job was only motoroway miles which was 10 junctions of the M42 everyday.

Ryan

car is now being traded in tomorrow as no takers private, shame really as its a good runner and ive looked after well, ill get shafted from the dealer for part ex but at least its gone tomorrow then just cant wait to drive my new skoda octavia vrs :D they even giving me 7 days free insurance with it to!

Ryan

I'm very suprised you didn't sell your car, can't argue with the price!

These engines are capable of very high miles.

I'm about to sell my 2003 1.9 Tdi estate with 80k miles and will be wanting £3k - hope I get more interest!

well Cliveski

i had no interest over 10 days - gutted springs to mind! the skoda dealer in south wales (capitol skoda) only wanted to give me £800 as he would just put it through newport auctions, i said your having a laugh aint you private this is worth min £1300 so in the end we agreed £1000 broke my heart as i paid £3400 2 years ago! but i saved abit on my vrs, had to travel but round by me the same year was more miles, mine 12,290, brum 23k for £2k more i paid 11995 for mine and skoda insurance gave me a mega cheap deal to insure it! £695 fully comp! cheapest id had was £800 and dearest was £2000, average was £1300. I also have 6 points :(

Ryan