2007 (57) Skoda Octavia 2.0 TDi PD 170 vRS Hatchback

vrstony

Well here it goes :( very reluctant sale unfortunately following a recent break up I have no option but to put this up for sale, I cant start to say how much I will miss this car

So usual stuff

Race Blue, 2 owners, 6 speed, 170 bhp, , Half black leather interior, Air conditioning, Cruise control, Trip computer, Electric windows/mirrors, Radio/CD, ABS, Traction control, Foglights, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Driver airbag, Head restraints 2 keys, This 2.0 skoda is in excellent condition throughout, 39,000 on a 57 plate

The optional extra upgraded 18" alloy wheels, Rear Parking Sensors, Dual Climate Control, IPOD connectivity

This car runs fine its just about to go in for its final warranty check as I got the letter a few days back. I only bought this car 6 months back from Benfield Skoda in Newcastle I was looking for a long term car but the relationship has broke down and I just cant afford this on my own!

The body work is good condition just a few stone chips from its miles of motorway driving as you would expect the back seats are like new they have never been used! Since owning this car I have washed it at least fortnightly and in last 2 months I have also been snowfoaming and detailing!

The bad points

The alloy wheels have been curbed by the previous owner he was a Doctor so would of thought he would of took better care but bought this in the snow and never noticed the wheels!

There’s a small indentation (a line) in the bonnet from a drunken man who took anger out on it! There is also a small dint on rear bumper this was also there when I bought it.

The price I am looking for is £10500 however as I need to replace this car with something else try me with a car if your looking to upgrade and I can take the value of your car from the asking price. Try me :)

Thank you for looking any questions please e-mail on here or contact me on 077381 69079

100_1110.jpg

100_0952.jpg

100_0953.jpg

100_0954.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi badgerman

yeah its still up for sale being concentrating on house sale so not really had chance to advertise anywhere else!

Ok sorry about your situ.

Any interest in an 04 black fabia VRS?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there, I'm in the market for just this kind of car, the price is too high for me but if you're willing to come down quite a bit then let me know. I'm coming through Newcastle on Thursday, so could stop by for a wee look.

cheers.