Superd Tdi Electrical issues CCM?

CzechAudi

My Superb 1 1.9Tdi has a load of electrical problems, the car has a bit of a chequered past and has been off the road for a few months.

1. Sometimes the engine doesn't start but locking/unlocking the car with remote usually sorts this. Sometimes the engine stops within a few minutes of stsrting, same deal with the remote locking usually brings it back.

2. Occasionally all the instruments drop to zero and then come back, also resets the trip mileage.

3. Sometimes glow plug light comes on while driving, then goes out.

4. Cruise control drops out for no apparent reason, sometimes the cruise just doesn't work all day!

I have had the usual flooding issue, dried it out and replaced all the cables/plugs. Am I looking at a Comfort Control Module failure? I have a spare unit, same part number but guess it needs programming, any ideas how this is done?

• 2 weeks later...