this is nice i want mine to look like this,

anyone photoshop it in black ?

Edited for full spec:

Car 1: Tony Russell's 2003 Skoda Fabia Sdi

Car 1 Features:

Rayvern Air Suspension System with avo adjustable shocks all round

BBS LM 17x7.5

Full respray bar roof

Front VRS bumper with smoothed plate recess but keeping swage line in, black fog surrounds

Rear Vrs bumper

Vrs Exhaust

Vrs Spoiler

Shorter rear plate recess

Window tints

Smoothed Rubbing Strips

Smoothed side repeaters

Rolled front arches and flaired rear arches

Facelift front grill with surround colour coded

Facelift Rear Lights

Black tinted Headlamps

Xenon Lighting System

Viper Cat 1 Pager alarm system

Full cream leather retrim with Audi TT front seats

Alpine double din HU

Rainbow front components

Colour Coded door handles

Seat Toledo Damped interior grab handles

PIAA wipers

Black interior plastics (used to be grey)

Leon Cupra R Front Splitter

Edited by scottk18

name:

BBS LM

size:

17x7.5

description:

The two-piece Le Mans wheel offers a stylish filigree frame combined with a very heavy workloaded cross spoke design. With the prominent bolts form and the special flat deep outer rim. High quality materials are forged in a special procedure to obtain the optimal weight with extreme stability.

price per wheel:

£ 664.00

iv just messed my pants at that price PER WHEEL WITHOUT RUBBER!

name:

BBS LM

size:

17x7.5

description:

The two-piece Le Mans wheel offers a stylish filigree frame combined with a very heavy workloaded cross spoke design. With the prominent bolts form and the special flat deep outer rim. High quality materials are forged in a special procedure to obtain the optimal weight with extreme stability.

price per wheel:

£ 664.00

iv just messed my pants at that price PER WHEEL WITHOUT RUBBER!

stop showing off emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Those are reps. The current owner you mention in the first post is not the one who did all the work to make it into the car it is :)

Just a pity it's an SDi really.

Because those ones aren't genuine....

Yes, was Stuart's old car. A lot of work went into that emoticon-0148-yes.gif

so your saying bbs do them in 17 then? i assumed that because the replica's were only available from 18 upwards that thats what bbs made

Edited by MarkMac

I don't understand the mentality of spending £1000's of pounds trying to turn a base model into a VRS look a likie. Why not spend the same money to get a VRS or a proper sports car to begin with?

I don't understand the mentality of spending £1000's of pounds trying to turn a base model into a VRS look a likie. Why not spend the same money to get a VRS or a proper sports car to begin with?

Because everyone's different... :yes:

You sound an awful lot like my dad... :giggle:

My car is currently fecked, looks like it needs a new ECU :doh: and he was saying that a standard, basic, cheap car will do the job of going from A to B every bit as well, if not slightly better at times, than a modified one.

This is undoubtedly true, but to hell with it, I enjoy it! Everything from researching bits and bobs here and elsewhere, ordering new parts or collecting them from random folk I'd never have the pleasure of meeting otherwise, fitting them, seeing/feeling the difference...

Besides, everyone's circumstances are different. At the time I got my car (18 y/o), I could never afford to buy or insure anything better. No doubt that the money I've put into the car since then could have got me something newer or 'better' now or by the time I turn 21, but I really like the car, it still serves my needs perfectly and, dare I say it, looks pretty damn good, getting favourable comments even from non-Skoda and non-car folk! B)

Well, it does when it works anyway...2 years of faultless reliability, then it breaks good and proper. But that could easily happen with ANY car... :S

Not having a go at you, I just don't like the way people feel like they have to justify themselves or their choices just because they don't initially follow the herd or the 'common sense' approach. We're all different and the world's a more interesting place for that :thumbup:

Andrew