Anthracite not available on VRS?

Hi All,

Just perusing the Skoda.co.uk website & noticed that Anthracite is not listed in the colours available for the Octavia VRS. I hope this is just a mistake, as I've ordered my new one in this colour! :wonder:

Hi All,

Just perusing the Skoda.co.uk website & noticed that Anthracite is not listed in the colours available for the Octavia VRS. I hope this is just a mistake, as I've ordered my new one in this colour! :wonder:

Errrrrrmmmmmm??????????????DSCN8499.jpg

Hi All,

The brochure I got from the dealership three weeks ago shows Anthracite as a VRS colour option so it's probably a website mistake. To be honest I've picked up a couple of mistakes on the website in the past with regards to optional extras.

Thank God - Didn't want another black one! :D .

Thanks for the photo by the way Daver, it's quite difficult to find pictures of FL's in this colour - really glad I went for Anthracite now, it looks awesome! B)

Look at ChrisRS's too - he's got quite a few pics on here, after he picked it up etc.

Lovely colour and would probably be my choice, were a FL to come my way :D

To be honest I wouldn't trust the brochure and website too much - you get better, and more accurate, info on here :yes:

Cheers,

Steve

Anthracite has only been available on the facelift vRS since mid-2009, before that it wasn't (so depending on the dates of website pages/brochures it may not state this), hence the 2009 end of the pre-facelift model LE being anthracite as this was a 'unique' vRS colour (although not any more, lol)...

I have an Anthracite vRS, 2008 build (Nov) reg Jan 09 and it is not an FL, nor is it the LE. It is one of a very small number built as a batch for Skoda UK themselves to sell. These were all intended as emergency services vehicles.

Edited by fireftrm