Goodbye!

skodayouth

After much searching I have found myself a new motor and have to say goodbye to VAG and Skoda

Im afraid im another BMW convert and have got myself a 5 Series touring Sport, im spending 5 hours a day in a car and doing about 1k a week and the little Fabia, as good as it has been to me just isnt that comfortable to sit in all day

After 2k in the Beemer I have to say they do live up to their slogan of the ultimate driving machine, the precision of the handling and the smoothness of the straight six engine are indeed wonderful

Dont worry, im still indicating and such :giggle:

I will probably still occasionally pop on the forums, so im not gone for good!

After much searching I have found myself a new motor and have to say goodbye to VAG and Skoda

Im afraid im another BMW convert and have got myself a 5 Series touring Sport, im spending 5 hours a day in a car and doing about 1k a week and the little Fabia, as good as it has been to me just isnt that comfortable to sit in all day

After 2k in the Beemer I have to say they do live up to their slogan of the ultimate driving machine, the precision of the handling and the smoothness of the straight six engine are indeed wonderful

Dont worry, im still indicating and such :giggle:

I will probably still occasionally pop on the forums, so im not gone for good!

Great choice. Which 5 series did you get?

I got one of the last E39's, the newer E60 and the latest one just look plain horrible to me!

It's only a 520i, but it's the later revised unit with 2.2 litres and 170BHP, pulling 1700KG it's not quick around town but moves pretty good on the motorway, and it's doing about 4-5MPG less than the Fabia, so cant complain

Has just enough power to go sideways in the wet :rofl: