Columbus Sat Nav Fitting

I have just recently purchased a 57 plate Vrs which is great. I'm interested in replacing the Stream MP3 head unit with the Columbus Sat Nav option. I have found the link below for a company that supply and fit said unit for £600 + cost of additional trim. I wanted to know if any members have had any experience with this company good or bad ? Any feedback would be useful.

PrimePrestige

Sorry but I hate it when a seller can't be Ars*d to get their website correct ! :thumbdown:

I know the text says green illumination but the pic clearly has red

is it just me ?

It just lazy - :no:

Rant over

I bought mine from an eBay seller (multims or something - over a year ago)... they arranged for me to pick it up & pay at oemretrofits in Bradford - no probs, very pleased! :thumbup:

Got mine direct from multims no problem fitted and working in 2 mins, and I had an email back from reto 2 days ago saying that the TV interface was £150 and that once fitted you could use any freeview box

bought my mfd2 off e bay for £200 - guy from lithuania.

spot on - proper skoda version with up to date maps and new GPS aerial - works a treat

Sweet, do you know his name? Had he any more for sale?