SOLD 2006 SKODA OCTAVIA VRS 2.0 TFSi Mk2

SamuraiSy

Price reduced as sale needed, £6700 no offers. Please no more offers or timewasters!!

* MOT due 14 August 2011 (10 months)

* Tax due 1 February 2011 (4 months)

* 60,000 miles

* Full Skoda Service History

* 4 Almost New Tyres

* Variable Service Schedule

* UK Car

* 2 owners from new (including myself)

I'm sure none of you need to read this really, but this is the Standard Specification:

* 200bhp

* Thatcham Category 1 Alarm & Immobiliser

* Remote Central Locking

* Driver, Passenger & Side Airbags

* Electro-mechanical Power Assisted Steering

* ABS Brakes

* 6 speed manual gearbox

* High level 3rd brake light

* Tyre pressure monitoring system

* Pollen Filter

* Electrically adjustable and heated wing mirrors

* Electric Windows All Round

* Trip Computer

* Climate Control

* Air conditioned, illuminated glove box

* Front & Rear interior lights

* Radio/CD Player

* 6 CD AutoChanger in Boot

* vRS design half-leather sports seats

* Driver & Passenger seat lumbar support & height adjustable

* Height adjustable headrests on all 5 seats

* Pretensioner Seatbelts

* 2 ISOfix seat positions

* Split folding rear seats

* Luggage Capacity 560 Litres

Plus the following from the Options List:

* 18†Zenith Alloy Wheels

* Acoustic Rear Parking Sensors

* Cruise Control

* Dual Zone Air Conditioning

* Jumbo Box & Glove box - both air conditioned

* Rear Electric Windows

Bad Points: scuff on front drivers’ side bumper; some marks on rear bumper (caused by water under paint when it was sprayed) , 2 Alloys lightly scuffed; tiny ding in passenger side door (from idiot in a car park opening their door into mine) - I could not photograph this as it's too small & will not show up; however the paint is not broken).

The car will need it's cam belt changed as it has reached 60,000 miles / 4 years old. The price reflects this!

Viewing is encouraged and can be arranged by contacting me via Briskoda or on 07584 090513. Test drives are welcome, but the full asking price must be left with me first. Genuine buyers only please - no timewasters, you will have a long walk home!

£6700 no offers

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-QYTLeq13s

post-34755-12836011339789_thumb.jpg

post-34755-12836011639149_thumb.jpg

post-34755-12836011792824_thumb.jpg

post-34755-12836012013242_thumb.jpg

post-34755-12836012171975_thumb.jpg

post-34755-12836012351001_thumb.jpg

Edited by SamuraiSy

would you be interested in my grande punto (see link in sig) with cash your way?

Hi Sharkrider,

Thanks very much for your offer - it's a very good-looking car but I'm afraid I need a 4-door :(

Good luck with your sale,

Simon.

Very interesting indeed, I'm looking for a VRS just now and would prefer a year younger and an oil burner but I could be tempted with this one! Could you let me know what 12 months Road Tax is for this car please.

Many thanks.

Very interesting indeed, I'm looking for a VRS just now and would prefer a year younger and an oil burner but I could be tempted with this one! Could you let me know what 12 months Road Tax is for this car please.

Many thanks.

Hi Cheekyfella,

12 months Road Tax on this car is currently £235 (band J).

I'm afraid I've got a buyer coming to collect it on Wednesday, however if that falls through I'll contact you if you're still interested.

Thanks for your interest,

Simon.

I don't believe it! I was certain you'd have sold this today. I want this car but I've just picked up a lesser spec'd car with more miles on it today!! and for more money. I feel gutted having seen this still available and for such a giveaway price.

I'd love to buy this and sell mine now. Anyone want a black VRS Estate??

Best of luck fella, I hope you sell it soon.

I don't believe it! I was certain you'd have sold this today. I want this car but I've just picked up a lesser spec'd car with more miles on it today!! and for more money. I feel gutted having seen this still available and for such a giveaway price.

I'd love to buy this and sell mine now. Anyone want a black VRS Estate??

Best of luck fella, I hope you sell it soon.

Awww....cheekyfella I'm gutted as well now!

I'm really stuck as I've put a deposit down on another car - the guy that turned up today was adamant he'd buy it, I even held it for a week with no deposit! He turned out to be a timewaster though. He'd seen the ad on here yet rejected it because of the damage to the bumper (which is listed in the ad!). Really wish I'd just told you to come & have a look now! :@

Anyone? This is a great car - FSSH, 60k on the clock, nearly a full year's MOT, 4 months tax & loads of options for only £6700!

It's mechanically sound & the interior is excellent; the only thing that lets it down is the paintwork, which has minor imperfections (see ad).

Did I mention I was a mechanic for Kawasaki / Vauxhall? I've done none of the servicing etc myself as I wanted to maintain the FSSH, but I've made very sure the engine has been looked after :happy:

Edited by SamuraiSy