Rear Bumper and O/S Panel Repair

Hi Guys, long time since I posted, been getting things sorted out for the iminent arrival of Gorilla jnr.

Anyway a few months ago some **** decided to reverse in to the rear O/S corner of my Felly, and has caused some minor damage to the panel bellow the rear light cluster and has a small crack in my bumper which was prity lucky the damage was minimal as it was a Toyota Land Cruiseer that went into me.

Now hopefully I will have sometime and cash to get this sorted so what I need to know is how easy is it to remove the rear bumper. Also I need to source the rear O/S corner panel for bellow the light cluster perferably in the colour of the car which is a very dark blue shade IIRC Blue Magic or Midnight Blue all I know is halfords don't do it off the shelf and I am not paying their prices to get it mixed if I need to spray it my self.

Anyhelp will be appreciated.

Rear bumper is easy - 4 nuts you can see under the tailgate, plus one in each wheelarch, and another 4 (I think) along the bottom lip of the bumper where it attaches to the floor of the car. 15 minute job, unless they're rusted on, so clean them off (particularly the wheelarch ones and the outer underneath ones) with a wire brush the night before, and soak them with plusgas or similar - shearing them off is a PITA!

Rear corner panels, I'll have a look, I think I may have one here, in L&K Blue.

Rear bumper is easy - 4 nuts you can see under the tailgate, plus one in each wheelarch, and another 4 (I think) along the bottom lip of the bumper where it attaches to the floor of the car. 15 minute job, unless they're rusted on, so clean them off (particularly the wheelarch ones and the outer underneath ones) with a wire brush the night before, and soak them with plusgas or similar - shearing them off is a PITA!

Rear corner panels, I'll have a look, I think I may have one here, in L&K Blue.

Cool, sounds easy, just need to hope I get a break in the weather now as well as the corner panel.

• 2 weeks later...

Now hopefully I will have sometime and cash to get this sorted so what I need to know is how easy is it to remove the rear bumper. Also I need to source the rear O/S corner panel for bellow the light cluster perferably in the colour of the car which is a very dark blue shade IIRC Blue Magic or Midnight Blue all I know is halfords don't do it off the shelf and I am not paying their prices to get it mixed if I need to spray it my self.

Anyhelp will be appreciated.

Any small panel shops around - I've got one round the corner from Halfrauds who'll mix almost any quantity of paint - they reckon Halfrauds do them a lot of favours with the prices -brings in a lot of custom .Last time I wanted some paint ,they read the code off the car and mixed it for me .

Failing that -try a google - found this paint code chart on one site -http://www.carpaint.co.uk/colour_code.htm - tells you where to find paint codes - might be telling gran how to suck eggs, again perhaps not .