Car valuation please...Fab VRS with mods & extras

vRS newbie

Been loving my Fabia Vrs since I bought it but an impending second child means I need something a bit bigger.

Can the esteemed members of Briskoda tell me how much my much loved fabby is worth please?

Spec as below...

56 (07) Silver Fabia VRS

39000 miles

FSH

Body coloures mirros and door handles

Awesome GTI remap

PD160 intake

Eibachs lowering springs fitted (I have the originals boxed as well)

Alpine CDE-113BT head unit fitted. Includes bluetooth handsfree kit and IPod connection in glovebox and also has USB. (I have the original radio boxed as well)

Cupra Bushes

Super pro engine mount

New drop links

Recently serviced and all above work done by Awesome GTI

Wind defelectors

Flip out dashboard cup holder

9mm EGR gasket fitted

LED side lights

I also have a set of 17" Octavia alloys with virtually brand new 50mm tyres fitted. These require a refurb but are not scratched at all.

Car is absolutely immaculate, inside and out. No scratches to bodywork or alloys.

I have spent nearly £1400 since buying it in March. I have all the reciepts for everything carried out at Awsome GTI.

Superb car which gives me a return of between 53 - 55 mpg and of course goes like the clappers when needed.

I'm willing to accept offers but I'd like an "about" figure before I put it on the For Sale section.

Thanks very much.

Remember modified cars often aren't worth anything more than a standard car when sold on. Many MX-5 owners take aftermarket turbos off for resale...

Having checked at Autotrader - where there's little this new (since run-out was already underway and the SE loomed) - I think the £6500-6700 quoted might be slightly low for a standard car of this age and mileage.

I'm thinking put it on for about £7000 then? It should go pretty quick at that price I reckon.

I can't find any as new as mine and in as good condition for £7000. There's one on autotrader for £7295 but I'd bet it doesnt drive anything like mine.

I understand that many upgrades are pretty worthless second hand but all of what I have done only make the Fabia better.

I'll put the 17" octavia wheels on separate, they'll be on the for sale in a few days.

Cheers fellas.

To get the full price, you'll have to put thecar back to standard. Ordinary buyers will run a mile from a modified car, so that just leaves the likes of us, and we all want to modify the car ourselves, so, as has been said by many others in this thread, strip it of all the mods and it'll sell no problem. Then sell the mods on here and that will cover the cost of paying to have them removed.