Hmm thats not good....

DanBoy

Best way!

yea good enjoying it but miss the vectra for looks etc. although thinkng about changing again

I must admit I've not looked back since changing from the Vectra, give it a few months and a trip to the trimmers and jobs a good un :D

Madness, both swapped from Vectra C's too silver 03 plate VRS' near enough at the same time haha.

Well I've always liked them and when I was looking it was the only car I kept looking at twice, and for money you can't get any better.

I traded mine for my Vectra DTI. fancied something with a bit of poke but still comfortable, this fitted the bill the most.

I just wanted a standard turbo car, now I'm working again I'll get it upto the spec that I want so watch this space....my Vectra was alright but as I still had it when I bought the Skoda I much prefer the Skoda tbh :)

Madness, both swapped from Vectra C's too silver 03 plate VRS' near enough at the same time haha.

Mines yellow! :thumbup: I worked for skoda and always had a hankering for one so when looking i came across mines and went for it:)

Mine was the only one that came up for sale locally, nearest ones were 40/50 miles away but didn't look worth the journeys half the time or were sold.

yeah i went to look at a silver one 10 mines from the yellow one what a dog. bulges in tyres exhaust hanging down scratches and dents 1 mud flap, seats bogging..and this was on a garage forecourt :o so when the chap asked if i wanted the keys i quickly declined and jumped back in the vec lol.. yellow one was just what i wanted in terms of condition albeit i paid a bit more but only 58k with fsh including belts done :smirk:

yeah i went to look at a silver one 10 mines from the yellow one what a dog. bulges in tyres exhaust hanging down scratches and dents 1 mud flap, seats bogging..and this was on a garage forecourt :o so when the chap asked if i wanted the keys i quickly declined and jumped back in the vec lol.. yellow one was just what i wanted in terms of condition albeit i paid a bit more but only 58k with fsh including belts done :smirk:

Mines not completely perfect, but most of that is down to wear and tear plus it was a lot newer than I was expecting to buy but hadn't been tampered with as wanted it standard.

For less than 3k and only a year older than the Vectra couldnt say no :D