Clutch costs?

gtsx

I've a 1.9 SLXI TDI with a 110 bhp engine. Where's the best place (quality and price) to get a new clutch kit that I can fit myself. I'm not worried about increased power so I will be keeping the DM flywheel.

Thanks

The MrClutch centres seem to get a reasonable write-up, although I've never used one myself.

Won't be more than £300 all-in for a fitted clutch, keeping your existing DMF. There's an online quote system on their website, so you can check properly.

Also give some local dealers and independants a ring too... see what they'll quote you.

Steve

+1 for Mr Clutch. Of course each one is run by different people, but clutches is their speciality and my local one does clutch work for main dealers when they sub work out.

They did a great job when i had my clutch and flywheel replaced on a different car.

They consider themselves the anoraks of clutches. :D

Edited by Shroud