radio fuse ?

hi guys had a quick search cudnt find what i was looking for... looking for fuse for radio on octy mk 1 vrs... i have a double din sony dvd hed unit and a fuse may have blown have checked every single fuse on fuse board on end of dash and there all fine... just getting no power to my head unit the headunit has been tested on other cars and works fine... hate not bein able to listen to anything ahhh ???

Might be fuse 42, called 'Radin' in my handbook, 25amp. Seems to be the closest I can find. I had a feeling that the Octy may have reversed +12v and +ign sense.

hth

I have a radin too and don't forget that the picture in the book is the mirror image of the actual fuse layout.

Is there a fuse on the back of the actual HU?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rossy 1260.

Did you fix this?

Does the CD work?

Is it just a poor radio signal?

if it's not the fuse in the fuse panel, there could be a fuse in the back of the Radio/Cd unit or even a fuse on the live wire, itself.

if it comes on and plays CD's but no radio that is because when you fit an aftermarket Stereo unit you need an Din adapter for the ariel.

The original unit feeds the ariel with a12v charge.