Octy I Hatchback - Rear Wiper Motor

gm2112

Ok, first of all, I bought a MK4 Golf Rear wiper unit to replace the knackered (seized with rust!) unit I had. Slightly different model number but fits perfectly.......until you try to connect the wiper arm and nozzle!!! :'(

This type sprays from the spindle, and the connector is different - great... but I managed to get a MK4 Wiper arm....but it just doesn't sit right(knocks the cap a few mm's on first sweep). Anyone else tried this? Pain in the **** but I cant see much if any difference between the wiper arm on the Octy and the Golf? Rear window is obviously not as sharply raked as the Golf.

Only £25 for the parts, but looking on fleabay for a second hand motor is around £40 plus for the "original" Octavia. Anyone know of a similar VW group motor and arm that will fit the Octavia? :no:

Thanks,

I have a wiper motor you can have for £15 posted matey

iv got the arm as well so il chuck that in

was removed from my 2002 Octy vRS

only removed as i de-wipered the car

c342a2cb.jpg

PM on the way mate, thanks! :yes: