GSM II or GSM III

obrif

Hi all

I am new here and new to Skoda I got a new Surperb Ambition Combi about 3 weeks ago Very nice

My query is how do you tell if it has GSM ii or GSM III car kit installed, it has the Bolero touch-screen radio as I am finding the manual confusing and do not want to purchase a Rsap phone and find it will not work with the Kit.

O by the way It is also the first Commercial Skoda Surperb in Ireland, Yes Crazy Irish Tax Laws I had to have the back sets removed along with seat belts and windows blacked out and disabled. Now it is a VAN. :rofl:

Thanks

Yours

Shane

Hi Shane,

I also have an Ambition spec combi with the Bolero and as far as I am aware in Ireland we have the GSM II bluetooth kit.

Edited by lockster

Hi all

I am new here and new to Skoda I got a new Surperb Ambition Combi about 3 weeks ago Very nice

My query is how do you tell if it has GSM ii or GSM III car kit installed, it has the Bolero touch-screen radio as I am finding the manual confusing and do not want to purchase a Rsap phone and find it will not work with the Kit.

O by the way It is also the first Commercial Skoda Surperb in Ireland, Yes Crazy Irish Tax Laws I had to have the back sets removed along with seat belts and windows blacked out and disabled. Now it is a VAN. :rofl:

Thanks

Yours

Shane

Any pics?