32GB SDHC Card - Brand New Unopened

No Waiting

Class 4 is 4Mb/s and according to the SD Association (www.sdcard.org) is suitable for HD ~ Full HD video recording

For 20Mb/s you need UHS spec cards...

This is the one i currently have

00090978abx.jpg

Which is class 6 according to the card

Edited by vRSCarl

It does get a bit messy really, as the transfer or read/write speed of 20Mb/sec for that card is a Sandisk theoretical maximum. You can see the nicely placed * next to it :)

I would say Class-4 would be adequate, but it does also depend on the device, especially for video, as to what size and type of buffer/cache the device has.

Steve

• 1 month later...

Due to my error (should have ordered an Micro SD emoticon-0106-crying.gif) I have a brand new, unopened, Kingston Class 4 32Gb SDHC card that needs a new home...

£58.00 inc delivery if anyone is interested....

Is it this one?

Edited by alexandjen

There appears to be some confusion here; capital and lower case "B"'s signify different values.

B = Byte

b = bit

There are 8 bits to a byte - 1MB = 8Mbs; so a camera needing 20mbps requires a class 4 (4MBps) or higher card.

(Computer maths lesson is over)

(There are 10 types of person in the world.

Those that understand Binary.

And those that dont.)