'Big Challenge - 100th Detail'......

Baker21

Well I am thankful to all those on Briskoda who have decided to have some of the Baker21 treatment on their motor and also nice to have my 100th Detail with the Briskoda link:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=187360

Thanks to Steve and Chris for his wise words on the phone.......... :thumbup:

Top work Simon :thumbup:

Many thanks........... :thumbup:

Top job matie, and a nice write-up as always!!!

Thanks for the funny holiday piccies at the end - i trust you are both well and had a fab holiday.

Cheers,

Ste. :thumbup:

Thanks Ste and didn't really expect too much feed back on this detail, DW is a little quiet of late but we did have a great trip and it's back to work and all that now................ :S

great way to get to 100 mate, top detail, 50/50 shots were amazing. ha i see many were missing jules lol :giggle:

Glad you like the 50/50's, fairly easy to achieve on the paintwork but still look great and although not a lot of green on the car, the depth was pretty impressive if I do say so myself..................... :|

Stunning job, and I like that shade of green.... :thumbup:

No 50/50 shots of Jules tan.... :giggle:

Sorry no 50/50's on Jule's tan although I am sure she wouldn't mind me putting some up............... :p

Pity it wasn't something a bit more exotic ;)

Seriously though, congratulations mate - top result as ever and great work on breaking quite a considerable milestone :clap:

Cheers,

Steve

Pity it wasn't something a bit more exotic ;)

Seriously though, congratulations mate - top result as ever and great work on breaking quite a considerable milestone :clap:

Cheers,

Steve

Cheers Steve, I will detail anything.......... :yes:

Top Job Sir

Nice writeup as well.

Davy

Thanks very much.......... :thumbup:

Simon,

Thanks again, my dad is chuffed to bits with it still!!!

It's amazing how nice that green has come up, still can't believe how **** it was before!!!!!!

Looking forward to getting the ST done at some point!

Steve

Glad he is happy with it Steve, it was worth all the effort and I look forward to hearing from you soon about the ST.......... :yes:

First class as always ,it's no wonder he is delighted with how good it looks now ,top job.

Comment much apprecited............ :p