Newbie saying Hello

Miss George

Hi all :yes:

My name is George AKA Skirt, from Cheshire and I am now the proud owner of my new and first vRS (Evelyn) collected her from the show room yesterday and spent all afternoon driving about :D to get home park up and a bird to pebble dash all over her.....so I had to get the buckets out and wash her hehe...I used to own a fiesta (Silvia) and a passat (Charlie), the passat broke down on the Ring in May this year so limped all the way round and home, stuck with the fiesta but now she has gone too :'( was a very very sad day for me as I had her from new and I had done 116k in 5 years of owning her really didn't want to get rid. But then something funny happened as I drove off the forecourt :giggle: I haven't stopped smiling since 13:00 yesterday :rofl:

OK so what else....I love cars bikes all motorsport cooking, baking I work in IT and no I can't fix your computer I can't even fix my own lol....I am part of rallysupport.co.uk I go to the Ring twice three times a year and want to start hitting the UK tracks. I have done a few drive days

So that's me for now hope to be at northwest meet soon.

George :smirk: