wishbone bushes.........done!

dirtdog

Had the front wishbone bushes replaced today.......upgraded to pewerflex front bush, and the cupra rear bush. The car actually feels much better to drive now, the old bushes must have been shot to sh**. I would highly recommend this upgrade.emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

I need to do this. mine are on 70k atm and I get knock now and then. Ive had cupra bushes sitting in my room for 6 months lol.

Not looking forward to changing them.

Having seen how difficult it was to get the wishbone back on with the new uprated bushes Im glad I didnt try this myself lol.

Get it doneemoticon-0144-nod.gif

Ye nice to put a face to the name. I want an evo now tho......a 6 or a 7 maybeemoticon-0110-tongueout.gif, If Im nice to the misses you never know lol

Just tell her its a good family car, thats what I did with mine, altho launch and anti lag kinda ruined that veiw not long after! lol

Just tell her its a good family car, thats what I did with mine, altho launch and anti lag kinda ruined that veiw not long after! lol

Hahaha. I'm working on her now- thing is she's not into cars but i got her interested in the fabia, so I'll just keep on at her :)