Briskoda Grille Badge?

Hodders

Hi guys.

Just a quick question....I am considering respraying my chrome grille and replacing the Skoda badge with something different. Have seen a picture of the black engine cover badge, which looks smart on the front. However, I reckon that the circular Briskoda logo would look pretty good too!!

I believe one of the fellow Briskodians makes up badges and was wondering if this would be possible and whether enough interest was raised, a group buy could be formed?

Just putting the feelers out.....what do you think?!

I had a company do my custom badge but I know the guy who owns the company so I got a sweet deal, it's a simple process to make them though you would need a small enough briskoda sticker to fit onto the badge. If you want more details on how it's done pm me for the pic of my badge and details on how to.

or alternatively PM Pastyboy, who'll probably also be along shortly......

he does custom ones at special brisky pricing, look the nuts too :)

Jake

Cheers Jake.

I think it was Pastyboy that I had in mind....just couldn't think!

Will PM him.

Iv just bought two badges that come on the octavia engine bays. I got them direct from skoda so it cost me enough (£15 for two if i remember rightly).

If you want to order any you can get the part number by searching for "black skoda badge" on google and looking at the briskoda link. Im not sure how to get the link from on here as i could not find it but im sure someone may be able to show you where it is. Then just ring skoda, quote the part number and quantity and jobs a good en'. How ever they are on back order so they dont know how many they wil recieve or when it will be but mine only took a week i think.

Cheers, Elliott

That Engine cover badge was 'Grr666' he is sure to be along any min to show it off :giggle:

I took his idea too! but my engine cover badge was coloured but still worked just as good B)

Who me? here's the part number for the black badge. 1Z0 103 940 D

Modding is required to make it fit.

IMG_2490.jpg

B)