Laser Alignment in Kent

• 3 months later...

Thanks guy's, I've looked at alignmycar.co.uk, the nearest garage is a Formula One Centre in Maidstone, anyone had any dealings with them at all ?

STS Tyre Pros in Maidstone according to the Wheels in Motion site. Any good for you??

• 5 months later...

Hi, well its my own fault, I've left it too long and my rears have sawtoothed. I've checked on alignmycar and they reckon STS in Maidstone is my closest centre. Has anyone used them for this at all ?

Had my wheels aligned at STS in Canterbury last week. The guys in there were good. They took me into the work shop and talked me through the whole process. I then watched as the computer controlled ramp measured my car as it was rocked and bounced around by the machine. The computer even measured the range of movement on the the steering wheel. Was quite interesting. They gave me a copy of the printout for my records. Also they told me to bring the car back after a couple of thousand miles and they would re-check the alignment again and correct it free of charge within 3 months of having it done (if it needs it).

To have both the near side front and rear wheels realigned they charged me £24.95 per wheel plus VAT. Time will tell if I notice a difference. I had two new front tyres fitted as well so until they are "driven in" I am not going to be throwing the car round any bends :rofl: