-
Ottocast issues
I bought that one because Bink said it worked and cheap, been faultless
-
Cambelt and water pump replacement pricing
Go here https://www.skoda.co.uk/owners/servicing-maintenance-fixed-price Up the top click on book a service, just done that for mine and comes back as £1082 for my local
- 6 replies
-
- #skoda
- l&k superb
- superb mk3
- 2.0 tdi
-
Tagged with:
-
Coolant loss - 2016 2.0tdi 190ps
So jacking up car again tomorrow and having a good look with a new torch I believe mine has two radiators, what’s the purpose of this? Thankfully from what I could see previously, the end tank is leaking on the main radiator (closest to engine), then there’s another radiator, then condenser
-
Flickering head lights
Are you keeping them in for MOT or going to risk it, saying that technically replacing Xenon right LED isn’t against test criteria
-
Brake pads installed wrong in the past?
I think a lot of people don’t realise the crescent moon goes piston side It’s there mostly for anti squeal but I bet it can contribute to a little vibration tbh Your previous pads may not have been bedded in correctly too, so be gentle for about 150miles
-
Is there something wrong with my airbag?
Mines exactly the same model and year hmm, unless it was an optional extra original owner asked for, I’ve got heated seats at the rear which I believe was optional
-
Is there something wrong with my airbag?
I find it odd why yours as standard didn’t have the flappy paddles.
-
Flickering head lights
@JR RS can confirm but I believe he said the ballasts can be swapped around for testing
-
Heated windscreen, or maybe not?
Is it not stamped with the manufacturer and model number? If so be easier calling them and saying is this heated yay or nay? And it’s far too hot to be thinking of this
- Can anyone help with strange limp mode issue
-
Is there something wrong with my airbag?
Yeah but I mean as it’s not seating correctly the whole lot could fly out as it’s half out already 🥲
-
Can anyone help with strange limp mode issue
Italian tune up is basically giving it a quick thrashing. Obviously make sure engine is warm first!!, then go no higher than 3rd gear around bendy roads with some straights (can be hard to find suitable roads I know) Once warm you need to drive rather horribly, like in 1st accelerate slowly to near red line but keep it in first, then the same for 2nd gear, repeat several times then stop somewhere and floor it but make sure it doesn’t go higher than 3rd Repeat that flooring too If that all works and car doesn’t go into limp mode then you might have cleared EGR enough, if the above just doesn’t work then could be EGR is too caked in crap. Also the Italian tune up method is more of a preventative measure, but might just help clear a little bit to know that the EGR needs a proper clean
- Can anyone help with strange limp mode issue
-
Is there something wrong with my airbag?
Might be worth asking in the Karoq forum if there’s is the same. To me it just looks like if the airbag went off the whole airbag assembly will just shoot at you rather than the airbag, apparently when airbags go off you usually get a broken nose but wouldn’t be surprised if that’s worse. Drive slowly until checked and confirmed good
-
Is there something wrong with my airbag?
Sounds best I wouldn’t want to drive it too much like that
Danoid
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited