Skip to content

RADIOTWO

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. The easiest way is to measure them
  2. Its not to do with safety, having the e-sim as you say could help if you have the car stolen, and for the same reason the GPS will help with that, plus as I do if I was to lock the key in the and my wife could not get in the car, I could open it remotely, so the bits you mention are far more use than not having them
  3. Sorry I just assumed you were in the UK, you should have said !
  4. No you don't have to tell the they have been replaced (the car will already know LOL) no joking apart doing the front pads/disks is poss one of the easiest jobs you can do, and as long as you use some common sense, and have every thing prepared, the job will take about 1 hr and no you won't die after fitting them, and these days there is Youtube that will show how to do it if you get stuck, thats the problem with people now, they just would pay over the odds for jobs
  5. Plus that would be illegal, as we don't have amber lights like the states, plus it would fail a MOT
  6. Why take it to a garage ! Do it your self
  7. You say you were locked in ! Have you not got a button on the dash to unlock the doors ?
  8. Without specific RF testing equipment the way I would test is by finding the GPS unit, and getting to the antenna connector check the resistance, the other thing you could do is connect a bit of wire to the GPS unit and see if it is any better
  9. I would think its more likely to be the GPS unit rather than the Antenna(as you put it)
  10. The GPS is not on the roof
  11. Have you checked the towing weight for that car ?
  12. I know it may be a long shot but have you searched Market place ?
  13. Is it not to store the retractable cover !
  14. Sounds like a plan, but sounds like you ate near Bridlington, if so have a word with Kieran at East Yorkshire Retrofit Solutions Ltd I am sure he can help

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.