Speed camera/mobile camera detectors

Just got my first Android phone, a Desire HD. Keen to get warning of speed cameras (absent from the Columbus system), I downloaded and installed Radardroid on it. But I have hit a problem.

My phone is paired to the car bluetooth system (luckily I have the latest version with HFP!), but this suppresses the Radardroid audio warnings. So when I am driving with the phone in hands free mode, I cannot hear the warnings of upcoming cameras.

Has anyone solved this with Radardroid, or is anyone using another app which gives audio when paired with the car kit?

Lol!!! I tend to find myself looking down at that more that the road these days with so many sodding mobile and hand held cameras about............. :o

That's a nice little unit.......any experience using one?

Cheers for the info guys. The iPhone app is no good, unless they do a similar one for android OS phones. I've got a Galaxy S. B)

Just a quick update in case anybody doesn't know: the PocketGPSWorld speed camera app is now available for Android devices.