Bulb prices

joelk2010

With the darker days / nights I think its time to upgrade the lights. Are there any websites that sell the H7 OSRAM Night Breaker Plus bulbs at a decent saving or are autobulbsdirect my best bet ? Im a little worried about buying from Ebay incase of fakes but willing to purchase from there if a few people bought from the same seller.

For example there is one guy selling them for £13.99 on the bay. Looks a real bargain but only if they are real.

Thank you

Edited by joelk2010

With the darker days / nights I think its time to upgrade the lights. Are there any websites that sell the H7 OSRAM Night Breaker Plus bulbs at a decent saving or are autobulbsdirect my best bet ? Im a little worried about buying from Ebay incase of fakes but willing to purchase from there if a few people bought from the same seller.

For example there is one guy selling them for £13.99 on the bay. Looks a real bargain but only if they are real.

Thank you

powerbulbs are good have used them recently myself

linky

Edited by mudyf0x

just noticed that powerbulbs are selling on ebay too

ebay linky

and are £10 cheeper.... id defo get these

I bought a set of Osram Powerbreaker Plus on Ebay recently - very similar price but different seller. I pondered whether they were fake or not but if they are, they're a very good fake; there was nothing at all obviously wrong with the packaging... That said they don't seem much brighter than the ordinary Osrams in before - though they are whiter. I'd have bought the Powerbulb ones if I'd seen the advert.

Thanks,

The ones I have spotted can be found here

He has good feedback with 6 sold ?

Those are obsolete Nightbreaker not the newer Nightbreaker Plus - the latter apparently last longer...

5% discount code for autobulbs MVC5

This code was found via google.

Alternatively there is also a 15% discount available at Powerbulbs for freedom members

details in the freedom forum. ;)

Edited by grr666

Alternatively there is also a 15% discount available at Powerbulbs for freedom members

details in the freedom forum. ;)

If you do a search on here or on Google you will find a 10% off code for Powerbulbs for non Freedom members.

Edited by Jim H