My new pressure washer

willskoda

The hoses are expensive - but we have used this guy on ebay before and know that its top quality. :thumbup:

I still have my 10m Karcher fitment hose from them - 2 years old and still rock solid. Its lasted longer than both Aldi pressure washers!!! :giggle:

The hoses are expensive - but we have used this guy on ebay before and know that its top quality. :thumbup:

I still have my 10m Karcher fitment hose from them - 2 years old and still rock solid. Its lasted longer than both Aldi pressure washers!!! :giggle:

Yeah the quality is great as we know and I am very happy with both my replacements............sell your Karcher one on mate to make it cheaper, I am sure someone would by it in our classifies section?

Think my PW the same as yours might be broken.. :'(

set it all up, was spraying fine for about 5 seconds really high pressure, then something sort of like a safety triggers in, sounds like it revs really high sort of like when a clutch slips. as soon as i let my hand off the trigger and pull it again it'll be fine for another 5 seconds or so,

could it be low water not giving the flow rate it should be? not good :(

Edited by Lew_VRS

Oh no! :o

Hope it's nothing fatal, maybe a trapped hose, low water flow or something. Is it brand new? Maybe just a case of having got a dud.

washed my car today with it, done a bloody good job and all, didn't even use a bucket to wash after, the little chemical mixer is pretty good and managed to get some foaming with it. Yeah its brand new from amazon im pretty sure its down to not having enough water flowing into it don't think the old tap can keep up

Glad to read your still happy with it as I ordered one about 20 minutes ago...just need to order some snow foam now and wait for the weekend to wash it :thumbup:

you'll be suprised how well it foams up with the standard chemical mix bottle! even had my AG shampoo and conditioner doing an impressive job

you'll be suprised how well it foams up with the standard chemical mix bottle! even had my AG shampoo and conditioner doing an impressive job

Mines arrived yesterday and I was impressed with how sturdy it was, a lot better than my Karcher 2.87

After a quick look on Detailing World I think I'll pick up a bottle of the Swarfega Vehicle Cleaner from my local Screwfix to try out as it gets a decent review.

p4785679_x.jpg

Edited by hotbaws

• 3 weeks later...

Will - out of interest - i was pricing this unit up this morning and Amazon do it for £55+free delivery. The other thing that pops up is a Silverline 8m extented pressure washer hose which may or may not be suitable for the Nilfisk. The standard 5m hose is just a bit short. For £12...... this looks like a bargain for an 8m hose. I was wondering if you or anyone on here had detail on the fitments being correct or not..... before i take the plunge.

Silverline 8m pressure hose

amazon have dropped the price down to £44.99

sounds like a bargain to me

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the same PW from Amazon but the price is bouncing around wildly!

I paid £55 around 15/12/10, the next week it was £45.

Checked again last week (was getting the link for a friend) and saw it was at £136.99 (+£8 shipping!)

Now £99.....

How strange!

But the Nilfisk is excellent :thumbup: