12. javi20xe

13. chris1712

14. goonybird

15. *tim*

16. armstrong21490 (2 sets)

most up to date list

17. OnTheJazz (2 Sets)

Thanks

ok they are happy with the list as it is, she is going to email me a code and activate it for 23 people, should have it today or tomorrow.

Nice one Scott - are you sure that they are happy with emailed documents?

Nice one Scott - are you sure that they are happy with emailed documents?

yeh mate, read it on the last group buy page, well thats what there getting from me, i scanned my drivers licence and plate retention document so thats what there getting as i dont like the idea of sending the documents to them.

Edited by Scott Howie

yeh mate, read it on the last group buy page, well thats what there getting from me, i scanned my drivers licence and plate retention document so thats what there getting as i dont like the idea of sending the documents to them.

Mmm, THIS is slightly worrying then

Edited by alexandjen

To be honest, sending a bank statement and a V11 shouldn't really cause any problems.

Haven't got a V11, only had the car 6 months and it had 11 months tax on it when I bought it

Haven't got a V11, only had the car 6 months and it had 11 months tax on it when I bought it

should have a v5 though?

Well, unlucky ;)

Hopefully they'll accept photocopies or scanned copies then. Will have to wait and see what they say to Scott when he sends off his copies; I imagine he'll be the first to order.

yeh al order when i get the code just to make sure, but i emailed her asking anyways.

Hmmm - I have to be honest I'm not at all keen on sending the V5 off for my Audi (less than a year old, 12 months tax). When I had plates made up for my Touareg I just faxed the V5 to the VW dealer. It wasn't even my name on the V5 (company car).

Hmmm - I have to be honest I'm not at all keen on sending the V5 off for my Audi (less than a year old, 12 months tax). When I had plates made up for my Touareg I just faxed the V5 to the VW dealer. It wasn't even my name on the V5 (company car).

i know im gutted if im honest. more hastle than anything, i wonder why, what they see in an email is what they will see in hand. makes no sense., but then again there are many techno people out there who could manipulate the documents i guess, but you think, its just number plates!!

I also had this confirmed from Dubmeister by email this morning, obviously will send by recorded delivery but what insurance cost do you cover it for, what price do you put on losing your logbook? :think:

And they would have to be in Zummerzet. I could practically guarantee I will be everywhere else in the UK in the next 4 weeks except the South West.

And it's coming up to Christmas, when the posties get a bit.... well, you know. "Over the hedge" :rofl: