Free to a good home

Over the years I have had lots of help from this forum and I thought I'd give something back.

The time has come for me to get rid of the Felicia. Rather than scrap it I thought I'd see if anyone here was interested. The car has been sat on my drive for the past three months and now needs to go. It is a 97 1.3 mpi with about 67k on the clock.

Bad points:

No MOT or tax

The battery doesn't seem to be charging. I have changed the voltage regulator but this doesn't appear to have worked. From reading around it may be the alternator.

In the past water has got into the drivers footwell but I think this was sorted with a healthy amount of silicon selant.

The head gasket went 3 years ago when the thermostat fell apart and blocked the coolant. This was fixed but I'm not sure if there was a new thermostat fitted or whether the coolant just circulates freely.

A bit of rust on some of the pannels

Good points:

Its free, although a donation to the RNLI or a charity of your choice would be appreciated.

New pads and disks fitted last year.

Tyres are fine

Low mileage

Generally in good condition apart from what is listed above.

Moderators: I wasn't sure of where to put this post. Please move it if you feel it should be somewhere else.

ooh really... :rofl:

i'm deffo interested.. i have a plan involving 1.8 litres, 20 valves and a big turbo

Is there anything you don't have a plan for? ;);)

Alex