Fabia VRS 1.4TSI Eibach Lowering Springs – ‘Authorised Skoda Accessory’

This is a for information only post, in case you don’t see it in our own Forum Section at the link …….here

skoda_fabia_vrs_2010_01.jpg

For those of you lucky enough to own a nice new Fabia VRS 1.4 TSI, You may be interested to know that Eibach have just released a set of lowering springs (Front 30mm, Rear 20mm) that are unique as they are listed by Skoda as an ‘Authorised Skoda accessory’.

This position has come about due to Eibach working closely with Skoda to ensure that the lowering springs cause the vehicle to perform and handle as Skoda intend - and meet various other criteria placed by Skoda.

tenoffeibach.gif

For more information - Contact JKM B)

Edited by JKM_Performance

I know Eibach do lowering springs for a standard non vrs fabia mark 2. Arew these specifically designed for the new vrs. If so, are the non vrs lowering springs skoda approved as well?

edit: I've just had a look at the web page and see that the non vrs springs are -30mm on the rear but only 20mm for vrs springs?

Edited by fabia55

I know Eibach do lowering springs for a standard non vrs fabia mark 2. Arew these specifically designed for the new vrs. If so, are the non vrs lowering springs skoda approved as well?

edit: I've just had a look at the web page and see that the non vrs springs are -30mm on the rear but only 20mm for vrs springs?

Not sure if the non VRS springs are approved, I will find out when Eibach open.

The VRS model is usually 10mm lower than the non VRS fabia as standard from the factory, hence why the VRS Springs only lower by 20mm and the non VRS springs can lower 30mm.